Sunday, April 8, 2012

'Tis a Letter to My Imaginary Children

Yo Kids,

                 Sup'? You know about drugs? Like cocaine, heroin, and crystal meth. Yeah, don't do them. Even cigarettes and alcohol! Cause man, that ain't right for a kid like you to do them. Maybe when you move out you can make your own life decisions, but none of that stuff under my roof. I mean even though the high or the trip that comes with it maybe nice and all, the effects of the addiction to these aren't the best things ever. The withdrawal symptoms are sometimes terrifying and can KILL YOU. Don't say it's only once and that you can stop because that's what everyone says! Not all kids do it you know? It's not the social norm despite what the media says and gossip that goes around. You don't need to do it to get friends, just be yourself. You can go to clubs as long as no club drugs or shots. Getting drunk might feel nice but the hangover won't. And even though your grandfather smoked for like 30+ years you shouldn't! Cigarettes can kill you. The nicotine in them makes it very addictive but it can give you lung cancer and hurts not only you but others around you. They have gas chamber gas from freaking WWII in them. Smoking that out and inward is like creating another holocaust. No, shush, I'm not exaggerating. Alcohol is one thing I will NEVER allow for you are a muslim and alcohol is prohibited. Drinking is only allowed when I'm five feet under! (not really, I will haunt you if you do it even if I'm dead.)

LOVE YA.

No comments:

Post a Comment