Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tis' a Health-o-Meter

Physical-7
I am not overweight or underweight so I think that bumps me up to an immediate four, I eat rice like everyday and never miss breakfast or lunch but I also am not very athletic at all though i do jog/play badminton/cycle every other Saturday.

Intellectual-9
I've got this pretty much covered because I have art goals all set and ready to go. I've been improving pretty well over the few years and have set some bars for me to reach.

Occupational-8.5
Overall with school it's pretty challenging enough but not too much and it does feel pretty good sometimes when I finish my homework before nine. Since I'm a student that's pretty much my only occupation so....

Emotional-8.5
I'm pretty controlled temper-wise (compared to my siblings anyways) and takes a lot for me to blow out under stress I think though I may be too controlled? Maybe? I dunno...

Spiritual-8.5
I'm satisfied with my choice of religion though I feel the need to be more religious. It helps me cope with how to see life and death in general.

Social-6.5
This is kind of my low-point because I never feel the need to speak unless I feel comfortable and most of the time I don't unless with certain people. I have a close group of friends of around three or four in the school but some more outside of school.

OVERALL: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment